Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Crow’s-Feet, Uneven Skin Tone, Hyper-pigmentation, Sun Damage
Glycolic 35% Peel
It is in aqueous base, serum form in a pack of 50 ml.
Dr. Peel Glycolic 35% brightens the complexion, lightens age spots and provides even skin tone. Dr. Peel Glycolic comes with Euro dropper that ensures accurate dose quantity & no wastage.
Glycolic acid in Dr. Peel will remarkably exfoliate the skin, clears blocked pores and blackheads and reduces signs of ageing.
SUITABLE FOR/ INDICATIONS
- Hyper Pigmentation
- Dull Skin
- Fine Line & Wrinkles
- Crow’s Feet
- Age Spots
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Dry Skin
- Wash your face thoroughly with a transparent cleanser. Do not use any cream cleaners or face washes that will leave residue.
- Apply a small amount of the glycolic peel solution to a thin cotton pad.
- Apply the solution in a thin layer to your skin. Be sure to avoid the immediate eye area, lips and inside the nostrils
- You may need to reapply more solution to the cotton pad several times in order to complete the entire face or treated area. The skin should not be dripping wet, but just damp with the solution
- Leave on skin for 5-10 minutes depending on the strength you are using. The lower the strength the longer you can keep it on (maximum 10 minutes, the higher the strength do not leave it on for more than 5 minutes)Or as directed by Physician.Dosage: 6 months dose regimen at gap of 2 weeks .
ACTION/ ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Glycolic Acid 35%
Glycolic Acid in Dr. Peel deeply penetrates the skin to treat fine lines, acne, dullness, uneven texture. It removes dead skin cells to bring out a smoother looking skin.